1025 Monterey Street
San Luis Obispo, CA 93403
The Fremont Theater has been playing all the great movies since 1942! If you're a visitor in town don't hesitate to drop by and take a look at the building's gorgeous Art Deco architecture. To view a reserved seating chart click here. Rows A, B, C and double letters are folding chairs.
- Metered two hour street parking Monday through Saturday 9am to 6pm.
- Metered two hour street parking Sunday 1pm to 6pm
- Public Parking structures within two blocks of theatre, easy walk.
- SLO Trolley passes by theatre every 20 minutes throughout the day, only 25 cents.
- The main bus hub is only two blocks from the theatre again an easy walk.
- SLO is a bicycle friendly community there are plenty of secure bike racks located adjacent to the theatre.
- Passenger loading space in front of theater.